- Vacuum Cleaners
Accessories & Consumables
- Membership & Warranty
As a premium brand, we aim to ensure high delivery standards for your satisfaction. Due to the recurring outbreaks of COVID-19, our courier business partners need to review their arrangements regularly in order to ensure customers’ and staffs’ safety within the process.
While our partners will do their best to accommodate your requests, we ask for your kind understanding that there will be certain level of service impacts on your delivery.
For the latest delivery arrangement for accessories and consumables, delivery service will be temporarily suspended for Quarantine Centres and "Buildings in which confirmed cases of novel coronavirus infection have stayed during the symptomatic phase in the past 14 days". List of concerned “buildings” can be referred to the Department of Health - Centre for Health Protection's website.
Shall you have any enquiries, please contact our customer service team.
• Any online order with value under HK$300 will be subject to a delivery charge of HK$50 per order. All online orders with order sum equal to or exceeds HK$300 will be delivered free of charge.
• Online orders will be delivered in 3 – 7 working days (except Macau location) subject to delivery capacity.
• Miele will use reasonable commercial endeavours to distribute the product/s within specified time periods. If Miele is unable to deliver the product/s (by reason of inventory shortage, transportation difficulties or otherwise), it will use reasonable commercial endeavours to do so within a reasonable period after the specified time period.
• Goods to be delivered shall be delivered in accordance with arrangements agreed with Miele and in any event within 1 month of the order date, or an administration charge will induce. For rescheduling of the delivery date and/or time, the Customer shall notify Miele at least 2 days prior to the delivery date, otherwise an administration fee will be charged.
• Delivery times are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Deliveries will not be made when typhoon signal no.8 is hoisted or when a black rainstorm warning is in effect and in such cases, delivery of the Goods will be rescheduled. Please refer to the latest delivery policy of Miele.
• If no one accepts delivery of the Goods at the delivery address on the delivery date, an administration fee will be charged for rescheduling of the delivery date.
• Miele shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in the delivery of the Goods. In the event that Miele is unable to deliver the Goods, Miele’s liability shall be limited to a refund of the payment received for the Goods.
• Miele standard delivery covers areas within the Hong Kong Special Administration Region with exceptions. Miele’s delivery does not cover areas which are not directly accessible by trucks, outlying islands or delivery via balconies, and will not be available if the condition of the property at the delivery address obstructs or does not allow for delivery of the Goods.
• Delivery to Macau is subject to extra charge quoted by Miele or authorized third party logistics with prior consent to represent Miele.